Vehicle Exhaust systems
Vehicle exhaust produces harmful carbon emissions. When engines are operated indoors, the risk of consuming those emissions is very high without an extraction solution.
We offer a range of products that offer capture-at-source extraction to minimize the risk often posed by mechanics shops and diesel garages. Our systems are designed to clamp directly to the exhaust system of any vehicle, removing the risk of injury or fire related to the heat of the vehicle exhaust system.
- Emergency Services - Ambulance Services
- Emergency Services - Fire Stations
- Emergency Services - Police Services
- Marine - Outboard Motor Test
- MRO - Diesel Engines Repair
- Municipal & DOT Garage - Vehicle Service and Maintenance
- National Defense - Military Vehicle Repair
- Painting - Small Paint Booth
- Paper & Leather - Leather Tanning
- Public Transportation - Bus Maintenance and Repair
- Public Transportation - Subway Maintenance and Repair
- Public Transportation - Train Maintenance and Repair
- Vehicle Repair - Cars & Small Trucks Repair
- Vehicle Repair - Diesel Engines Repair
- Vehicle Repair - Motorcycles & ATV Repair
- Vehicle Repair - Truck Repair
- Waste Management - Vehicle Repair Garage
- Waste Management - Waste Management Facilities
Yes, this solution can make the workplace safer by capturing the toxic emissions at the source.
This process involves 3 steps:
- Capture of the gases at source through suction nozzles
- Transporting the gases through exhaust hoses to an exhaust fan
- Transport the gases to the atmosphere.
Suitable industries include automotive, mining, and transportation.
For a list of available models, check out our catalog below.
Below is a list of the information that needs to be gathered prior to selecting the appropriate VEHICLE EXHAUST ventilation system:
- Max Engine HP/RPM: How much pressure does your exhaust system produce at idle?
- Engine being run A - under load? or B - at idle?
- Diameter of smallest and largest tailpipes? Do you require multiple fitments?
- Configuration of tailpipes?
- e.g. are they exposed, behind a grill, overhead stack, undercarriage, etc…?
- Voltage and Amperage available
- Fixed or Portable system?
Industrial workers are exposed to a variety of health hazards every day. As a result, these workers risk the possibility of becoming sick, ill, and in some cases, permanently disabled. According to a WHO estimate (WHO, 2000), unintentional poisonings led to 300,000 deaths in the year 2000.
The goal is to reduce that number, but it can only be accomplished if the correct equipment is used, and it is configured correctly. In order to make the logistics of those questions as straightforward and cogent as possible, our team will work with you to provide the best extraction system that fits your worker's needs. This includes everything from accessibility and usability to longevity and reliability.
You can read more about the risks and preventions of fume extraction below: