Machine Shop - Swing Grinder
Here are method(s) that control the emissions generated from the Swing Grinder process.
Click on the preferred Control Method to learn more about:
- Budgetary costs (Do you own quote)
- Codes that are relevant to this control method
- Dimensional Data
- Equipment in use
- Installation examples
- Owners manuals
For further support, please contact us directly at 1-888-862-5356.
For more info, please see the products and associated documentation listed below.
Smoke (e.g. Welding):
Dust (e.g. Grinding):
Gas (e.g. V.O.C.'s):
Here are some general design velocities when using "CAPTURE" Hoods: Mist:
Here are some general design velocities when using "ENCLOSING" Hoods: Mist CNC:
Some important points to consider when purchasing:
- What is the Total Flow Rate? (How many CFM's are needed to capture the contaminants)
- What is the exact resistance (filter and capture device losses) required for the fan to overcome?
- Do I have enough filter media in the collector?(Air to cloth ratio)
- Will it stand up to your environment (Eg: is it made from Plastic or Steel?)
- Filter cleaning: Does the filter cleaning system really work in your application?
- What will be my filter, maintenance and energy costs per year?
- Are there any tertiary risks such as fire, explosion, etc, that I need to consider?