Ideal for "Cross-Dilution" and filtration of airborne pollutants that can't be easily captured at source. The T-STYLE configuration allows the contaminated air to enter from both ends of the unit and the cleaned air to exit from the center of the housing. This allows the air to be filtered by twice the media resulting in a much lower "AIR-TO-CLOTH" ratio which in turn means greater filter life, quite often 2 to 4 times the average filter life of that of a regular uni-directional "Flow-Through" filter system. The center exhaust also allows for better dilution of the contaminated air, and in the case of large plants, it has an added energy saving effect. Latent heat, high up in the plant is de-stratified when the exhaust vents are directed upwards, towards the center of the ceiling. This results in not only a much more comfortable working environment, but also has a sizable energy saving effect through a better distribution of the conditioned air throughout the building. Each "Free-Hanging" (also called "Packaged"), air cleaner comes complete with 65% eff.. filters, Direct drive blower, 208,230,460,575V/3/60 TEFC, 2 HP motor, Single speed motor. Unit comes standard in a blue baked-on powder coated finish.
For your Safety each HEPA H14 filter is delivered with a Certificate and is leak tested. The efficiency is over 99.995% on particles and Virus which are under/over 0.16 micrometer (down to 0.01 micrometer). The Filters are manufactured in Europe by a HEPA H14 specialist, well known all over the world.
Here's how it works:
- STEP 1: The "Clean-to-less-clean" air movement supplies clean filtered air to the occupants breathing zone through a pre-engineered diffusion hood explicitly designed for the application. This precise air movement is essential as the viral particles associated with Covid-19 have shown that they can remain airborne, for up to 16 hours in still air.
- STEP 2: An ultra-low noise fan draws the room air in at floor level where the air is least clean. The air is drawn in by a variable speed, centrifugal fan that allows the operator to control the flow based on the number of people in the room.
- STEP 3: The air passes through a silenced chamber engineered to dampen the associated noise generated by the air movement.
- STEP 4: A multi-stage filter module filters the contaminated air containing virus particles as small as 0.1 Micron (MicroMeters) to a purity level of 99.995%.
- STEP 5: Clean filtered air is returned to the indoor space through a low-noise duct and diffuser hood detailed in Step 1, thus completing the filtration and ventilation circuit. This allows the air in a typical room to be changed over 100 times an hour.