Stand-alone MNSD Multipurpose No Supply Duct with HEPA H14 professional Airpurifiers
are used indoors for reducing COVID-19 and other Viruses in the air. They come in two sizes. 700m3/h and 1000m3/h. It is recommended to filter the total air volume in a room 6 times/hour.
For your safety, each HEPA H14 filter is delivered with a Certificate and is leak tested. The efficiency is over 99.995% on particles and viruses which are under/over 0.16 micrometre (down to 0.01 micrometre). The Filters are manufactured in Europe by a HEPA H14 specialist, well known all over the world.
Here's how it works:
- STEP 1: The "Clean-to-less-clean" air movement supplies clean filtered air to the occupants breathing zone through a pre-engineered diffusion hood explicitly designed for the application e.g., Meeting Rooms, Lunchrooms, Locker Looms, Classrooms, etc. This precise air movement is essential as the viral particles associated with Covid-19 have shown that they can remain airborne, for up to 16 hours in still air.
- STEP 2: An ultra-low noise fan draws the room air in at floor level where the air is least clean. The air is then drawn in by a variable speed centrifugal fan, that allows the operator to control the flow, based on the number of people in the room.
- STEP 3:The air then passes through a silenced chamber engineered to dampen the associated noise generated by the air movement.
- STEP 4: A multi-stage filter module filters the contaminated air containing virus particles as small as 0.1 Micron (MicroMeters) to a purity level of 99.995%.
- STEP 5: An optional UVC germicidal treatment lamp can be purchased as a supplement to help destroy virus particles that may remain attached to the inner surfaces of the unit’s air intake housing.
- STEP 6: Thev clean filtered air is then returned to the indoor space through a low-noise duct and diffuser hood detailed in Step 1, thus completing the filtration and ventilation circuit. This allows the air in a typical room to be changed over 100 times an hour.