Here are method(s) that control the emissions generated from the Ammunition Manufacturing process.
Click on the preferred Control Method to learn more about:
- Budgetary costs (Do you own quote)
- Codes that are relevant to this control method
- Dimensional Data
- Equipment in use
- Installation examples
- Owners manuals
For further support, please contact us directly at 1-888-862-5356.
Some important points to consider when purchasing:
- What is the velocity or the air required to pull the fumes and dust downward into the table (Capture Velocity)? (Add up the CFM for all of the inlets that will run at once)
- What is velocity at the Table surface required to achieve the appropriate Capture velocity (Face velocity)?
- Do I have enough filter media (Air to cloth ratio) in the collector?
- Will it stand up to the working environment (Eg: is it made from Plastic or Steel?)
- Filter cleaning: Does the filter cleaning system really work in your application?
- What will be my filter, maintenance and energy costs per year?
- Are there any tertiary risks such as fire, explosion, etc, that I need to consider?