Here are the methods that control the airborne emissions generated from the process of forcing ink or metal onto (a surface) through a prepared screen of fine material so as to create a picture or pattern. Click on the control method below to learn more about:
For further support, please contact us directly at 1-888-862-5356
For further support, please contact us directly at 1-888-862-5356.
Some important points to consider when purchasing:
- What is the velocity or the air required to pull the fumes and dust horizontally into the table? (Capture Velocity: Add up the CFM for all of the inlets that will run at once)
- What velocity at the Table surface is required to achieve the appropriate Capture Velocity? (Face velocity)
- Do I have enough filter media in the collector? (Air to cloth ratio)
- Will it stand up to the working environment (Eg: is it made from Plastic or Steel?)
- Filter cleaning: Does the filter cleaning system really work in your application?
- What will be my filter maintenance and energy costs per year?
- Are there any tertiary risks such as fire, explosion, etc., that I need to consider?
Available in several different designs:
- Internally Supported
- Externally Supported
- Mild or Stainless Steel Construction
- Lengths: Up to 45'
- 2.5" to 8" Diameter's Available
For more info, please see the products and associated documentation listed below.