Here are the methods that control the airborne emissions generated from the process of printing from a flat surface treated so as to repel the ink except where it is required for printing. Click on the control method below to learn more about:
For further support, please contact us directly at 1-800-862-5356
For further support, please contact us directly at 1-888-862-5356.
Available in several different designs:
- Internally Supported
- Externally Supported
- Mild or Stainless Steel Construction
- Lengths: Up to 45'
- 2.5" to 8" Diameter's Available
For more info, please see the products and associated documentation listed below.
Some important points to consider when purchasing:
- What is the Total Flow Rate? (How many CFM's are needed to capture the contaminants)
- What is the exact resistance (filter and capture device losses) required for the fan to overcome?
- Do I have enough filter media in the collector?(Air to cloth ratio)
- Will it stand up to your environment (Eg: is it made from Plastic or Steel?)
- Filter cleaning: Does the filter cleaning system really work in your application?
- What will be my filter, maintenance and energy costs per year?
- Are there any tertiary risks such as fire, explosion, etc, that I need to consider?