Design Engineer 3D Solid Works – EIT
Career | Design Engineer (EIT)
The Junior Engineer position here at Lev-co is an exciting position. This position is great for an experience-seeking engineer who is looking for a start in their careers as a mechanical engineer.
Lev-co provides a great training ground for mechanical engineering students who are still in school or are looking for their first job out of the program. Lev-co provides flexible schedules that work with the students, so their schooling does not suffer but improves from the invaluable experience they will gain from their time here.
Learn more about us here!
Sample Projects you may work on:
• Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, heat transfer, and materials.
• Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
• Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
• Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
• Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
• Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
• Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
• Maintains system and product database by writing computer programs and entering data.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Assisting the fabrication team when needed to help get the products out the door and to customers.
• Currently enrolled or graduated from a relevant engineering program
• Proficient experience with computers and software (Microsoft)
• Experience with design software (AutoCAD or something similar)
• Mechanically inclined and has a strong tool aptitude
• Team player
• Does whatever it takes to get the job done